Many, many thanks for nominating ‘Catching My Drift’ for the Versatile Blogger Award (https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/) to Anand at Blabberwockying (https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com/)
Blabberwockying is intelligent, thoughtful, and very, very welcoming to all of its visitors and their voices. You’ll enjoy stopping there.
I am lucky enough to have connected with many ‘versatile bloggers’ in the blogosphere, and here are just a few I strongly recommend:
Dr. Cathy Cheng’s Healing Through Connection (http://catherinechengmd.com/)
Nancy Faerber’s Practically Wise (https://practicallywise.wordpress.com/)
Jodi’s Life In Between (http://lifeinbetween.me/)
Kristi Jo’s That’s Another Story (https://kristijojedlickiblog.wordpress.com/)
Autism Mom (http://autism-mom.com/)
Radhika at http://radhikamukherjee.com/
Luanne at http://writersite.org/
and Taking it a Step at a Time (https://takestep.wordpress.com/)
…along with the other wonderful blogs I am lucky enough to follow and be enriched by! I have them listed on my site; I hope you’ll scroll through, and make some visits, when time allows.
The rules of this award ask for me to tell Anand ‘seven things’…so…
- Growing up, I was one of a family of SEVEN.
- I was born in the SEVENTH month.
- I have taught at SEVEN colleges as an adjunct faculty member.
- Of the SEVEN days of the week, my favorite time is early Sunday morning.
- I have never seen even one of the SEVEN ancient wonders of the world (but I have been to Niagara Falls many times).
- My favorite card game as a child was 500 Rummy, in which I was dealt SEVEN cards.
- I loved all SEVEN of the Chronicles of Narnia, but was unprepared for the ending…