The best thing about blogging is connecting! I had a wonderful Blogging 101 experience, and was really blessed with caring and supportive ‘classmates.’ Anand, at Blabberwockying (https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/one-lovely-blog-award/), is a wonderful example. He strives to support and encourage, and I thank him very much for gifting me with this award! The rules for the One Lovely Blogger Award follow.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Add 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
- I am baking chocolate chip cookies as I write this.
- Once I had a job dressing up as a schoolmarm and holding class in a restored 1800’s schoolhouse.
- My parents were both orphans.
- I’ve never been to Japan.
- For three years in a row, I walked a half marathon (13.5 miles) with good friends.
- There is a herd of deer that cheerfully inhabit my city neighborhood.
- I love writing letters.
I’d like to nominate some new (to me, at least, and several to blogging altogether) bloggers for this award, and welcome them to our community of bloggers. I hope you will pay them a visit and say hello!
Mary Daisy at https://cinderellaspumpkin.wordpress.com/