Here’s something that really makes me smile:
Vibrant has deemed my blog ‘Versatile’.
He’s not one for flattery or status-jockeying.
Oh, you’ve got to visit ‘Blabberwockying’!
Is your aim to grow, be inspired—oh, is it?
If so, you won’t regret that visit!
I’m trying to proceed in accommodating style,
So I share these rules for being versatile:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are varied and excellent!)
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And in case you’re thinking, “What in tarnation?”
Here’s where you can go for more information: https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/
And here, my friends, are seven things about me:
1.I’ve never learned to climb a tree.
2. I DID play tennis pretty well.
3. I was shy when young, but emerged from that shell.
4. My sons are 39 and 25.
5. Good writing makes me glad to be alive.
6. I’m a LITTLE bit of a rolling stone, but I gather moss.
7. My mother-in-law taught me secrets of great spaghetti sauce.
Are you, like me, a variety lover?
If so, here are blogs I think you’ll want to discover.
La Tour Abolie: https://wordpress.com/read/post/id/96630433/2950
Tricia at Never Less Than Everything: https://wordpress.com/read/post/feed/38901430/870617093
Marica_bo at https://ontheroadthrough.wordpress.com/
…and, oh, there are so many more.
We’ve wonders and wonders yet in store!
Happy blogging, my friends!